BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 4, 2010

July 2nd and 3rd

We went boating on July 2nd and 3rd. It was way fun! we went up to pineview reservoir with Kody and his parents. It was awesome, Kevin wake boarded for the first time and he did way good he stayed up forever. We got to sleep on the lake which was interesting since Kevins allergies kept acting up and I may have possibly thought that vampires were coming out of the water. And then we boated all day saturday and I got burnt to a crisp I literally look like I have a bikini on with out having one on, it hurts to sit and type this (: We had a BBQ with chicken and hot dogs, they were good. We went tubbing (well I tried and got hurt) and we went swimming, it was so-o cold I jumped in and jumped right back out! Kody and his dad bowfished (GROSS) and they killed 2 fish haha. We just laughed and had a way good time.

After we drove home we went to a BBQ with my family since its the 4th of July weekend. We had steak and fruit well I just had fruit Kevin ate my steak. While we were there my niece actually called me Annie. I was shocked, I turned to my sister and was like what did she just call me?! She just started calling me Annie yesterday its always been Annya since she is two. It was cute and heartbreaking all at the same time haha. Then we came home and passed out from our 2 very long days! But we had a great weekend!

0 comments: